Subscriber Login |
About Us |
OPPORTUNITY CRUDES CONFERENCE
Publication date:May 2008
Papers presented by various companies at the Opportunity Crudes conference held in Houston, TX in 2008.
List of papers presented:
- Alberta Oil Sands Production to the US Gulf Coast Are You Ready? Gerald Bruce, MEG Energy
- Application of HCAT Technology in Commercial Hydrocracker to Upgrade Difficult Feedstocks. Roger Lott, Headwaters Technology Innovation
- Blending Compatibility and Incompatibility of Opportunity Crudes. Dr. Irv Wiehe, Soluble Solutions
- Canada's Energy Future, Dr. John S. Bulger, Canadian National Energy Board
- Capturing Value Through Optimization of FCC Catalyst Technology for Processing Opportunity Feedstocks Derived from Canadian Oil Sands. Joe McLean, BASF Catalysts
- Control Corrosion and Fouling with Opportunity Crudes. Dr. Collin Cross, GE Water & Process Technologies
- Corrosion Issues with Opportunity Crudes More Than TAN. Dr. Bruce Randolph, ConocoPhillips
- Crudes of Opportunity: How do we measure what we need to know about them. Anne Shafizadeh, Chevron ETC
- Dehydration and Desalting of Opportunity Crudes: A Step Forward. Gary Sams, NATCO
- Enbridge System: Crude Types, Transportation, and Handling Systems. Ashok Anand, Enbridge Pipelines
- Handling Desalter and Corrosion Issues for Opportunity Crude Oils. Dr. Lawrence Kremer, BakerPetrolite
- Impact and Management of Opportunity Crudes on the Desalting and Wastewater Process. Sam Lordo, Nalco Energy Services
- Impact of Processing Opportunity Crudes on Refinery Utility Systems and Off-sites. Sushil Aggarwal, Fluor Enterprises
- Is Vacuum Distillation Still the Best Choice? Vasant Patel, KBR
- New Heavy Oil DRA Improves Flow of Opportunity Crudes. Adam Seals, ConocoPhillips Specialty Products
- Opportunity Crudes: Supply and Processing Economics Outlook. Kurt Barrow, Purvin & Gertz.
- Processing of Low-cost Opportunity Crudes in a FCC. Jeff Oberlin, Albemarle Catalysts.
- Quality Issues for Processing Brazilian Heavy Crudes. Maria Elizabeth Marsiglia, Petrobras S.A.
- Refining Opportunity Crudes: When is an opportunity not an opportunity. Dr. Russell D. Kane, Honeywell and iCorrosion LLC
- Stretching Refinery Limits Evaluating Opportunity Crudes. Pat Swafford, Spiral Software Ltd.
- Swimming Against the Current? Taking a proven technology to the wellhead. Odette Eng, KBR Energy & Chemicals
- The Challenges and Opportunities in Processing Bitumen and Heavy Oils. Dr. Parviz Rahimi, National Center for Upgrading Technology (NCUT)
- Topnir and Simcrude Systems The unique tool for crude management application to Ecopetrol crude network. Dr. Xavier Capron, TopNIR Systems.
- Unconventional Crude Processing: Metals. Scott Sayles, KBC Advanced Technologies
||Multiple Users/Library/Site license
|| Print version
||Contact for pricing
|Pricing (US $)
The Conference Papers are sold for the exclusive use of the subscribing companies and their employees. No other use, duplications, storage in a retrieval system, transcriptions in any form or in any language or by any means of the Conference Papers or any part contained therein is permitted without written consent from Hydrocarbon Publishing Company, P.O. Box 661, Southeastern PA 19399 (USA).
Keywords: oil sand, high-TAN, bottom-of-the-barrel (BOB) oil, opportunity crude oil, petroleum refining processing challenges, petroleum refining or downstream conference