Our online technology database, ReviewNET, is your internet link to the most inclusive and current source for technology development and competition information for all processing units, from the front end to the back end. ReviewNET is a compilation of the technology topics covered in the Worldwide Refinery Processing Review, making it your LIVE refining technology encyclopedia.
How it will benefit you
Technology information on demand: Latest commercial and emerging technologies available in one place 24/7.
Complement your company's knowledge management: Most authoritative, comprehensive knowledge source in industry to keep you staff informed cost-effectively and efficiently.
Excellent training tool: It is designed to accelerate learning of entry-level engineers and scientists.
What does it include
Twenty-three (23) topics on operations of individual units:
- Crude Treating, Blending, and Desalting
- Crude Distillation
- Solvent Extraction and Deasphalting
- Visbreaking and Thermal Cracking
- Lube Oil Production
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking
- Catalytic Reforming
- Alkylation and Olefin Oligomerization
- Product Treating & Blending
- Ethers Production
- Aromatics Production
- Light Olefins Production
- Environmental Controls in Flue Gas Releases, Flaring & GHG Emissions
- Gas Processing Unit /Vapor Recovery Unit
- Hydrogen Production via Grey, Blue, and Green Routes
- Sulfur Plant
- Plant Maintenance/Reliability/Safety
- Plant Upgrades & Revamps
- Refinery Digitalization & Internet of Things (IOT)
Four (4) topics on production of specific fuels:
- NG/Biomass-to-Liquids Production
- Refinery-Petrochemical Integration & Crude-to-Chem
- Bio and Renewable Diesel & Sustainable Aviation Fuels
Five (5) topics on reduction of refinery carbon footprint:
- Low-CI and Carbon-Neutral Crudes to Make Low-Carbon Fuels
- Energy Management: Cost Savings & Decarbonization
- Decarbonization of Refinery Operations
- Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage
- Renewable Power in Refinery Operations
Each technology topic consists of the following sections:
- Market and Technology Trends and Opportunities offers a strategic overview of the featured technologies. Insights derived from market and technology directions and prospects are designed to stimulate thinking and spark ideas that lead to higher refinery operational efficiency, new research work, swift commercial development, and tremendous business opportunities.
- State-of-the-Art Technology highlights the key features, advantages, and benefits of technologies in process design, catalysts and chemicals, hardware, and computer controls and monitoring. Updates come directly from technology developers and licensors.
- Plant Operations and Practices identifies valuable operating experiences and daily trouble-shooting techniques shared by veteran refining professionals at conferences and other sources.
- Refining R&D Alert! tracks R&D intelligence and presents the competition's latest patent applications and grants. We also conduct extensive investigation of research works to help you keep abreast of the global research environment and trends.
- Worldwide Installed Capacity reveals the capacity growth of individual processing units around the world in order to monitor refining directions.
- Recent Construction Activity and Completed Construction Projects compiles active and finished global refinery construction projects to shed light on the processing future."
Publication frequencyOnline encyclopedia available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Publication formatOnline database
Interested in purchasing an annual subscription? Contact us