The Greenhouse Gas Protocol, developed by the World Resources Institute and the Worldwide Business Council for Sustainable Development in September 2001, offers a comprehensive standardized approach to measure and manage emissions for businesses. The Protocol divides companies' emissions into three categories: Scope 1 (emissions from internal operations), Scope 2 (emissions from utilities consumed in business), and Scope 3 (emissions from other sources, e.g., customers burning refined products).
The upcoming Report will focus on short-term and long-term internal operations in meeting reduction targets for Scope 1 emissions as defined by the Greenhouse Gas Protocol. It will be divided into four main parts.
- Environmental Requirements and Industry Compliance
- Market Challenges and Opportunities: Crude Oil, Fuels, and Petrochemicals
- Technology Advances to Meet Scope 1 Decarbonization Requirements
- Strategic Analyses and Recommendations
This report is a must-have for any refinery looking to stay ahead of the curve in a rapidly-changing industry as it identifies and discusses in detail the five technology pillars of decarbonization:
- Energy Management for Cost Savings and Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Electrification, Cogeneration/Combined Heat & Power/Integrated Gasification Integrated Cycle, and Zero/Low-carbon Fuels
- Environmental Controls in Flue-Gas Releases, Flaring, and GHG Emissions
- Unit Modifications via the Latest Technology Innovations
- Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage
We are pleased to announce the publication of the report, accompanied by an exclusive limited-time promotional offer. A detailed brochure with a Table of Contents of this Report is available by sending a request to email@example.com.
We are uniquely qualified to undertake this critical task to serve refiners worldwide during the energy transition and business transformation. Please visit our many published insightful and forward-looking technology-driven strategic reports (https://hydrocarbonpublishing.com/?topics=reports) over the years.